15 August 2008

The Next Food Network Star



Claire LOVES the Food Network.
She knows all the stars and asks to watch their shows - especially Giada De Laurentiis in Everyday Italian. She'll play in the bathtub with bowls and measuing cups like she is adding ingredients and making some sort of dish - and explains everything as she goes. The other night at dinner (Dave was working late, so we were having a very easy baked potato bar) she was thanking me for making dinner and in a very Giada-like fashion (hand gestures and all) said, "mom, this is SO good. I can taste the potato and the sour cream AND the cheese and it is just sooo good."
I am so hoping that Claire will keep her love for all things in the kitchen. I would love to have one good cook in our family!

5 comments:

Mama Yo said...

JODY!!!!!!!

I'm so happy you found me - which means I've found you!! I've wondered if any of my old friends had blogs. I'm so glad you started one! I will email you a bunch of links that I found that absolutely helped me out in learning this blogging stuff. It is so fun and addicting!

Mama Yo said...

Jody - did you get my email? I guessed on your address... going off memory of what you told me last June at the concert for T. Let me know if you didn't get it! ;)

Sara K. said...

I like the idea of a chef in the family! How fun! It was so great to see you in Boise! Thanks for taking the time!!! -S

From all the little Hunt's in Huntville said...

So cute! It figures you would have a very animated child. Love hearing the stories.
Love, Michelle

IdahoGirls said...

That is so cute! I love it! A